Here are some quick, helpful tips to give you a head start on keeping up with your home maintenance
- Periodically look around in your crawl space for any signs of moisture or pests.
- Check that your attic is well ventilated. A poorly ventilated attic can negatively effect your roof.
- Don’t neglect regularly changing or cleaning the air filters on your air circulation system. They are inexpensive, but a dirty filter reduces efficiency and can be a health concern.
- Be vigilant of your exterior paint and caulking as it is a first defense against water damage.
- Remember to leave room between your siding and landscaping materials. Piling dirt or bark too close to siding can make a great entrance for pests.