Your Front Line in Protecting Your Family’s Biggest Investment
ALLEGIANCE HOME INSPECTION
American aviation pioneer and author
Residential Property Inspections
Licensed and Insured professional home inspections. We walk through the property with you and educate you on the things we find while conducting the inspection.
Structural Pest Inspections
It is our pleasure to include Complete or partial Structural Pest Inspections in a standard home inspection or as a separate service. Please call today for pricing and availability.
Mold is everywhere, though mold is not usually a problem indoors — unless mold spores land on a wet or damp spot and begin growing. As molds grow, they digest whatever they are growing on.
What to Expect
A friendly and knowledgeable Licensed Home Inspector will meet you at the property and will start on the exterior of your home. Our clients are typically on site with our inspectors for 2 to 3 hours and receive a detailed written report with
Home Inspections are intended to be
We are so confident with our process that we offer a 200% guarantee – If you are not completely satisfied at the end of the inspection, we will not only not charge you, but we will pay for another licensed inspector of your choice to re-inspect the home.
Helpful Tips for Home Maintenance
Keeping energy consumption low can mean a much smaller power bill each month! Here are a few ways you can save some dollars by using less energy in your home:
- Replace air filters in your AC and heating units.
- Draw your curtains at night to help insulate and regulate your home’s temperature.
- Install a tankless water heater – this will trigger your water heater to only heat water when it’s needed, not wasting energy storing hot water and increasing your energy bill.
- Replace your light bulbs – ditch the incandescent bulbs and pick up some LEDs or compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs), which will save you a pretty penny in the long run.
- Install efficient toilets – toilets consume 30% to 40% of the total water used in homes, making them the biggest water users. Replace your toilets with low-flow, vacuum-assist or dual-flush toilets to save on your water bill
Get a Quote for Pricing & Availability
Serving Kitsap County and Surrounding Areas
Edgewood, Bremerton, Port Orchard, Belfair, Silverdale, Poulsbo, Gig Harbor